Monday, October 1, 2012

Foster "THINGS" and RANTING!


When children enter Foster Care, If they can't be together WHY are they NOT allowed to see each other? Taking children away from their siblings will ONLY make them HATE the doers of this! When you take away everything they have known, family, homes, living, beds, toys, food, rooms, cars, clothes, shoes, hair brush, the LEAST you could do is make sure they GET TO SEE their SIBLINGS! I swear I would be SO ashamed of myself for doing this! You can't claim to "Love" a child when you keep them away from their siblings! How are you going to explain this to them when they are older? Oh... You will blame everyone else, except the responsible persons such as yourself. Let me tell you, We have KEPT everything from every message that was EVER posted about us, to the paper work on the case, they WILL know the truth! and I Can't wait until they HATE (even more) every single one of you! Hopefully every single child is giving you STRAIGHT hell for A. turning them against their family B. Preventing them from seeing their siblings C. For ACTING and Getting PAID to "Love" them! And knowing you didn't even become a "Foster THING" until you were able to get these kids! YES, WE know it ALL! lol. and we have the proof... ITS ALL HERE!
I will say... and I mean EVERY WORD OF THIS SAYING.... I AM SO PROUD OF THE CHILDREN, FOR NOT FALLING into your traps! How dare you, "Foster THING", try to get these children to say LIES! and I am so proud that not ALL of the children have fallen for it! But, how can you look yourself in the mirror, day in and day out KNOWING the lies and vindictive things you have done?! I Will NEVER understand that! You say WE are the bad ones? Seriously? How could you ever muster up the words to say something so STUPID?! Oh that's right, that pay check you get every 2 weeks right$$. I do know what comes around goes around. and I Can't wait to HEAR about it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment